Every Child Matters
Especially at Christmas
Help Bring Joy During the Holidays
‘Tis the season
Charlotte area, Christmas can be filled with empty stomachs and heartache. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Please help us continue to provide gifts, food, and joy to Charlotte’s most marginalized citizens, it’s children.
So many ways to support us.
- Donate directly via our Paypal account
- Start a Toy Drive at your office, church, or school
- Contact us at donations@kidsfirstofthecarolinas and we’ll pick up any donations (toys and food)
- Volunteer at one of our many upcoming events
- Purchase tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra on December 7
- Purchase tickets to 106.5 The End’s Not-so-Acoustic tickets at the Fillmore
What Can You Do Now
- Listen to our radio partners for at WBT Radio 1110 AM, 102.9 The Lake, and 106.5 The End
- Donate a new, unwrapped toy at one of our toy drives or bring it by our store (8332-205 Pineville-Matthews Road, Charlotte, NC)
- Donate a Bike at our annual Bike Drive at South Meck High School on December 15
- Volunteer to decorate and wrap presents at South Meck on December 16
Help us help Charlotte children and families!
One gift. One dollar. One Bike. At a time.
Thanks To Those Who Support Us
What Would We Do Without Them!
supporting families during the holidays
every season we provide gifts, clothing, and food to Charlotte-area families struggling to make ends meet
investing in charlotte's future
97¢ of every dollar is used to help families in need get back on their feet -- so they can start to give back
supporting area teachers and students
we support area schools by providing supplies, food, and incentives -- because students learn best when they feel safe and happy